The Eau Claire Century hits the paved roads in support of the Feed My People Food Bank. This is your chance to see some of your fellow CORBA riders on real, actual ROAD bikes. For more information or to register visit the event website:
EC Century 2014
Share this article
Quite a few people have asked about getting a CORBA jersey, so we’re setting up a second order. This time around we’ve got the black and white version, and we’ve also added an ALL-BLACK VERSION for those into the whole goth scene. Plus, now you can order CORBA CYCLING CAPS! (We need a minimum order of 10 caps to make those happen.) If you’d like to place an order, you’ve gotta do it by August 7th.
Just like last time, we’re placing the order through Champion Systems’ CS Direct program, allowing you to choose your own fit, style, fabric and zipper options. The jersey price starts at $54.70, with higher-end offerings available at higher price points.
View the white and black jersey designs here
View the all-black jersey designs here
View the cycling cap designs here
View the shorts and tights design here
View the CS Direct Price List here
To place your order, follow these instructions:
- Click link: http://custom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-US/
- Under “CS Direct Member Login”, enter the username corba and the password corba (if you already ordered a jersey last time, use your login info for that order)
- Fill in the form to create your own login account
- Next to the Summer 2014 Order, click “Order Now”
- Shop for the product(s) you want. Various jerseys, cycling caps, shorts and tights are available. For a comparison of the different jersey types, click here. Once you’ve chosen your items, click the “Checkout” button
- Make sure everything is correct, then click the “Confirm Order” button
- Edit your payment information and click “Submit”
See a visual walkthrough of the ordering process HERE. Once ready, the clothing will be shipped to CORBA, and we’ll distribute to those who ordered. Items are expected to arrive 6-8 weeks from the close date of 8/7. If you have any questions, let us know. Remember to place your order by August 7th.
Share this article