CORBA is putting together a Club Ride clothing order for members, allowing you to purchase their casual-technical jerseys or shorts for 40% off. Each item will have the CORBA logo screen printed on it (for no additional charge), and 5% of all proceeds will be donated back to the International Mountain Bicycling Association.
Interested? Of course you are. Here’s what you need to do:
- Be a member of CORBA. We’re offering this deal as a benefit to those who have supported us by becoming members. Not a member yet? Join Now.
- Do a little window shopping. Check out Club Ride’s web site for details on their bike clothing. You can also browse through their Facebook album of semi-custom clothing examples.
- Pick your style. View the pricing and availability form (make sure you look at all three pages) to see if the items you want are in-stock and what the sale price is. Note that items with an “SO” or an “x” are not available.
- Tell us what you want. Send an email to email@example.com with the following information: YOUR NAME, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, YOUR PHONE NUMBER, ITEM NAME(S), ITEM SIZE(S), ITEM COLOR FIRST CHOICE, ITEM COLOR SECOND CHOICE (in case your first choice is no longer available), PREFERRED LOGO POSITION (where you want the CORBA logo to be placed). We’ll respond to confirm your order and arrange for payment.
- Do it before Tuesday, July 2nd. Sorry for the short timeline on this, but the deal is only available to us for a limited time.
To take advantage of the offer, we need to order a minimum of 12 pieces. If we can’t meet the minimum, you’ll need to just wear your boring old ride clothes for the rest of the year.
Any questions? Feel free to ask at firstname.lastname@example.org