The 2017 Win-a-Bike Program,
brought to you by CORBA and Eau Claire Bike & Sport.
We appreciate our volunteers. We really do. So throughout the year we try to show our thanks with volunteer parties, event t-shirts, prize drawings, free food and drinks, etc.
Oh, and we also give each volunteer a chance to win a bike. An awesome bike. A bike one lucky person will be able to take out and shred on the trails he or she helped create. A bike generously provided by CORBA and Eau Claire Bike & Sport.
We want that lucky volunteer to be you. So here’s what you need to know about the 2017 CORBA Win-a-Bike Program:
- CORBA members who volunteer at a qualifying event will receive an entry into the Win-a-Bike drawing.
- There will be several Win-a-Bike qualifying events throughout the year:
- You will earn one entry per Win-a-Bike event you volunteer at. The more events you volunteer at, the more chances you’ll have to win.
- You must volunteer at a minimum of one trail work day and a minimum of one race event to be eligible.
- You must be a current CORBA member at the time of the trail day/event to earn an entry. You also need to be a CORBA member on the day the bike is given away to be eligible to win.
- If you’re not a member at the time of the event, you’ll have the opportunity to join and earn an entry on that day. Entries will not be given retroactively if you decide to join at a later date.
- There will be a sign-in sheet at each event. You must sign in to earn an entry. If you don’t sign in, your name doesn’t go into the hat.
- You need to be at least 13 years old.
- You don’t need to be present at the drawing to win, but we sure would like to see your face and shake your hand when your name is drawn.
At CORBA’s End-of-the-Year Party, we’ll put all the entries into a hat (or other suitable receptacle) and draw the name of one lucky winner. The volunteer who wins will be congratulated and envied by all. It will be glorious.
Don’t miss your chance to win a bike. Join CORBA now and volunteer.